Individual Class 2 Digital signature Valid for 2 Years with new e-Token
(Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) are accepted for MCA / ROC / DIN, GST, PF Dept., MCA 21, E-filing, e-Tendering, IT e-filing, online Banking, Form 16 /16A signing)
Documents FOR getting Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) - New / Renewal
- Duly filled Digital Signature Application form.
- Identity Proof: Self attested clear and visible copy of PAN Card of the applicant (Pan Card mandatory if you need for Income tax purpose).
- Address Proof: Self attested clear and visible copy of Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License / Passport of the applicant.
- 1 Passport size latest colour photograph of the applicant (to be affixed on the space provided in the application form).
- Payment bank cheque of Rs.1500/- (Fifteen Hundred only) in the name of ShriPaLa Solutions.
Send the above document set to Dheerendra M Bilagi, SriPaLa Solutions, 1st Floor, #4, 1st B Main, 1st N Block, K N Srihari Road, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore-560010, Karnataka, BHARAT
Booster: PAN Card Photo, Address proof photo, mobile number and email id to be emailed to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick turnaround time. To get the digital signature on the spot call Dheerendra M Bilagi on 9844412233.
Note: * All proofs should to be Attested by Bank Manager OR Gazetted Officer OR Postmaster only with Name, Contact number and Seal.