Class 3 Digital Signature - Individual
(Class 3 DSC are accepted for e-Tenders / e-Procurement / Trademark / Intellectual property Registration, e-Governance)
Documents FOR Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) - New / Renewal
- Duly filled Digital Signature Application form.
- Identity Proof : Self Attested clear and visible copy of PAN Card of the applicant (Pan card mandatory if you need for Income tax purpose)
- Address Proof: Self attested clear and visible copy of Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License / Passport of the applicant.
- 1 Passport size latest colour photograph of the applicant (to be affixed on the space provided in the application form)
- Payment bank cheque of Rs.4500/- (Four Thousand Five Hundred only) in the name of ShriPaLa Solutions.
- For Signing and Encryption, Payment bank cheque of Rs.5500/- (Five Thousand Five Hundred only) in the name of ShriPaLa Solutions.
Send the above document set to Dheerendra M Bilagi, SriPaLa Solutions, 1st Floor, #4, 1st B Main, 1st N Block, K N Srihari Road, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore-560010, Karnataka, BHARAT
Booster: PAN Card Photo, Address proof photo, GST Registration Certificate, mobile number and email id to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick turnaround time. To get the digital signature on the spot call Dheerendra M Bilagi on 9844412233
Note: * All proofs should to be Attested by Bank Manager OR Gazetted Officer OR Postmaster only with Name, Contact number and Seal.