(Class 3 DSC are accepted for e-Tenders / e-Procurement / Trademark / Intellectual property Registration, e-Governance)
Documents FOR Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) - New / Renewal
1. Duly filled Digital Signature Application form.
2. Identity Proof: Self attested clear and visible copy of PAN Card of the applicant (Pan Card mandatory if you need for Income tax purpose).
3. Address Proof: Self attested clear and visible copy of Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License / Passport of the applicant.
4. Clear and Visible GST Registration Certificate.
5. Clear and visible bank statement / pass book copy with first and last page (last transaction to be less than 90 days) with seal and sign of the bank.
6. 1 Passport size latest colour photograph (to be affixed on the space provided in the application form).
7. Copy of latest Income Tax Returned filed of the company.
8. Payment bank cheque of Rs.4500/- (Four Thousand Five Hundred only) in the name of ShriPaLa Solutions.
9. For Signing and Encryption, Payment bank cheque of Rs.5500/- (Five Thousand Five Hundred only) in the name of ShriPaLa Solutions.
Note: 1. All proofs should to be Attested by the applicant in BLUE ink with seal of the firm.
2. All documents are to be attested by Bank Manager OR Gazetted Officer OR Postmaster only with Name, Contact number and Seal.
Send the above document set to Dheerendra M Bilagi, SriPaLa Solutions, 1st Floor, #4, 1st B Main, 1st N Block, K N Srihari Road, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore-560010, Karnataka, BHARAT
Booster: PAN Card and, Address proof photo of the applicant, GST Registration Certificate, mobile number and email id of the applicant to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick registration. To get the digital signature on the spot call Dheerendra M Bilagi on 9844412233