(Class 3 DSC are accepted for e-Tenders / e-Procurement / Trademark / Intellectual property Registration, e-Governance)
Documents FOR Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) - New / Renewal
1. Duly filled Digital Signature Application form.
2. Identity Proof: Self attested clear and visible copy of PAN Card of the applicant (Pan Card mandatory if you need for Income tax purpose).
3. Address Proof: Self attested clear and visible copy of Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License / Passport of the applicant.
4. Clear and Visible GST Registration Certificate, if applicable.
5. Clear and visible bank statement / pass book copy with first and last page (last transaction to be less than 90 days) with seal and sign of the bank.
6. 1 Passport size latest colour photograph of the applicant (to be affixed on the space provided in the application form).
7. Copy of Trust deed / By-law and PAN card/ Pass port photocopy of the authorizing person.
8. Clear and visible copy of the GST filed proof (Not older than 3 months), if applicable.
9. List of Trustees on the letter head of the NGO / Trust.
10. Clear and visible PAN Card / Driving License / Passport copy of the authorizing person/s.
11. Payment by bank cheque in the name of ShriPaLa Solutions.
Note: All photocopies to be submitted with the seal and signature (in BLUE ink only) of the authorizing person/s (For Seal or Round seal of the firm)
Send the above document set to Dheerendra M Bilagi, SriPaLa Solutions, 1st Floor, #4, 1st B Main, 1st N Block, K N Srihari Road, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore-560010, Karnataka, BHARAT
Booster: PAN Card and, Address proof photo of the applicant, GST Registration Certificate, mobile number and email id of the applicant to be mailed to email@example.com for a quick registration. To get the digital signature on the spot call Dheerendra M Bilagi on 9844412233
Note: * All proofs should to be Attested by Bank Manager OR Gazetted Officer OR Postmaster only with Name, Contact number and Seal.