(Class 3 DSC are accepted for e-Tenders / e-Procurement / Trademark / Intellectual property Registration, e-Governance)
Documents FOR Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) - New / Renewal
1. Duly filled Digital Signature Application form.
2. Identity Proof: Self attested clear and visible copy of PAN Card of the applicant (Pan Card mandatory if you need for Income tax purpose).
3. Address Proof: Self attested clear and visible copy of Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License / Passport of the applicant.
4. Clear and Visible GST Registration Certificate.
5. Clear and visible bank statement / pass book copy with first and last page (last transaction to be less than 90 days) with seal and sign of the bank.
6. 1 Passport size latest colour photograph of the applicant (to be affixed on the space provided in the application form).
7. Copy of AOA and MOA.
8. Copy of latest Income Tax Returned filed of the company.
9. Clear and visible copy of the GST filed proof (Not older than 3 months).
10. List of Directors on the letter head of the firm.
11. Clear and visible PAN Card / Driving License / Passport copy of the authorizing person (any one of the Director).
12. Payment bank cheque in the name of ShriPaLa Solutions.
Note: All photocopies to be submitted with the seal and signature (in BLUE ink only) of the authorizing person/s (For Seal or Round seal of the firm).
Send the above document set to Dheerendra M Bilagi, SriPaLa Solutions, 1st Floor, #4, 1st B Main, 1st N Block, K N Srihari Road, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore-560010, Karnataka, BHARAT.
Booster: PAN Card and, Address proof photo of the applicant, GST Registration Certificate, mobile number and email id of the applicant to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com for a quick turnaround time. To get the digital signature on the spot call Dheerendra M Bilagi on 9844412233
Note: * All proofs should to be Attested by Bank Manager OR Gazetted Officer OR Postmaster only with Name, Contact number and Seal.